Morbid Professor | Montclair, New Jersey, USA
University lecturer, collector of tattoos, anxious optimist. A former evangelical Christian who grew up in front of a graveyard, Corri brings a history of belief to the ‘cast to balance out Mark’s lifelong skepticism. She spent her high school and college years reading about serial killers on the internet and nervously breaking into abandoned buildings with friends.
Quote to live by: “Always afraid, never a coward.” – Margaret Killjoy, The Lamb Will Slaughter the Lion
- Favorite horror genre: Spooky boats (BOATCORE!)
- Favorite franchise: Scream
- Likely cause of death: Startled
- Weird fixation: Cannibalism
Death Nerd | Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK
It’s as fascinating as it is dreadful to have a front-row seat for the end of the world. Always plugged-in and never logged off, Mark is a metal AF dad of two with an insatiable appetite for the ugly, the awkward and the profane. A committed atheist, Mark is searching for meaning in a world so bleak it’s hilarious.
Quote to live by: “As you gaze long into the abyss, so too shall the abyss gaze into you.” – Frederick Nietzsche
- Favourite horror genre: Creature feature
- Favourite franchise: A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Likely cause of death: Rage-embolism
- Weird fixation: Cranial trauma