Mark is back! And he wants to talk about folk religion! We chat about corpses uncovered by climate change, potentially necrotic mosquito bites, kind of rad cannibals, and more!
[0:00] CoRri tells Mark about the corpses in Lake Mead
[21:20] We catch up on the past two weeks apart, starting with a very special dedication from Mark and including vivid descriptions of his potentially necrotic mosquito bites! Plus, we discuss the grey pubic hair to death pipeline.
[47:50] What we watched!
[80:50] We discuss some interesting folk religions, some of which involve cannibalism
[97:00] Ko-Fi shout outs! Everyone gets a god!
Stuff we referenced:
- Officials reveal new details about the 3 sets of human remains found at Lake Mead
- Lake Mead Has Hundreds of Bodies Waiting to Be Found
- Western ‘Megadrought’ Is the Worst in 1,200 Years
- Multiple sets of remains found in receding Lake Mead. Here’s a timeline of the discoveries.
- Vegas mob lore floats to the surface along with bodies at Lake Mead