Click here to listen everywhere!
Mark is back! And he wants to talk about folk religion! We chat about corpses uncovered by climate change, potentially necrotic mosquito bites, kind of rad cannibals, and more!
[0:00] CoRri tells Mark about the corpses in Lake Mead
[21:20] We catch up on the past two weeks apart, starting with a very special dedication from Mark and including vivid descriptions of his potentially necrotic mosquito bites! Plus, we discuss the grey pubic hair to death pipeline.
[47:50] What we watched!
[80:50] We discuss some interesting folk religions, some of which involve cannibalism
[97:00] Ko-Fi shout outs! Everyone gets a god!
Stuff we referenced:
- Officials reveal new details about the 3 sets of human remains found at Lake Mead
- Lake Mead Has Hundreds of Bodies Waiting to Be Found
- Western ‘Megadrought’ Is the Worst in 1,200 Years
- Multiple sets of remains found in receding Lake Mead. Here’s a timeline of the discoveries.
- Vegas mob lore floats to the surface along with bodies at Lake Mead