As coronavirus drives us all back into quarantine, we’re going a liiiiiittle bonkers, which drives us to think about the near universal fear of being trapped. We also talk about insights into the serial killer mind, and we convince a horror-averse friend to watch Scream and talk about it.
- Corri talks about a guy who got stuck in an elevator for 41 hours
- Being buried alive would be terrible
- We learn that mice have a penchant for brains and it expains a nightmarish incident from Corri’s youth
- Mark delves into quotes from murderers about the experience of killing
- Lian Stutsman pops in to talk about her experience watching Scream in our ongoing series of horror n00bs watching the classics
- We give a few recs and anti-recs
Ever had a cannibalistic pet? We want to hear about it! Talk to us @jackofallgraves on Twitter! Don’t forget to rate and review us, and tell your creepiest friend that they should listen!