It’s been a year since the first cases of COVID-19 popped up and the world has been non-stop anxiety ever since. In a slightly different sort of JoAG, we’re taking a minute to just unload our anxieties and talk through them. The #JoAGjourney is therapy, spooky friends. Highlights:
- Mark misses his mom, which leads him to a horror genre: Momcore
- Eileen gives us more mouse cannibal facts
- We have an Instagram! Follow @jackofallgravespod
- What the fuck do we do with all this anxiety??
- Climate change inactivism and disaster movies (and social class in the apocalypse)
- Can we be saved from media illiteracy?
- The main event: Coronavirus anxiety
Have another 2020 anxiety we didn’t mention? Hit us up on the tweety about it and we’ll bring it up next week! @jackofallgraves