What is it that makes a good horror movie kill so satisfying? We’re not sure, but you can bet we’re gonna try our darndest to talk it out. This week we’re bangin’ on about our favorite kills and why we love them. Highlights:
- The ’80s were more terrible than you remember and being on the show ALF caused eating disorders and crack habits
- Corri accidentally convinces Mark Thankskilling is worth watching
- We go through your #momcore recs
- We talk about our favorite and most memorable horror movie kills and share faves from our Twitter followers
- Mark can’t stop talking about kills he hates
- Our anti-rec: Porno on Shudder. So much dick trauma.
- Looking for Yulecore recs! Send us yours!