We promised a lighthearted journey after last week’s heavy hitter, so this week we’re talking about the terrifying world of ’80s and ’90s children’s television!
- Mark continues his obsession with head trauma by explaining the absolutely horrifying Capgras delusion
- Are You Afraid of the Dark, Eerie, Indiana, and they heyday of disturbing kids’ tv
- We unpack the WHY of our childhood tv phobias
- Mark puts out a theory about the influence of Twin Peaks
- Mr. Noseybonks turns out to be far scarier than Corrigan could have aniticipated
- Corri teaches Mark about s’mores.
Tell us all about the television that scarred you as a child on twitter @jackofallgraves! If you’re enjoying the show, we’d appreciate your ratings and reviews on your podcast app of choice, and we always love to hear from you on twitter! Thanks for sticking with us, spooky friends!