It’s Halloween week at last! That bittersweet time where the official spooky season comes to a close and all of us creeps have one last celebration before we slink back into the shadows. Thus, we wanted to send the season off with a bang: A visit to a medium, a hometown murder story, talking Evil Dead w/ a non-horror fan, and a look at some of the true stories behind tainted candy panics.
- Mark visits a spiritualist church to see a medium in action
- We subjected Mark’s longtime friend Mia to Evil Dead (2013) and she tells us about the experience
- Mia has an INCREDIBLE story about the soundtrack to Dead Calm
- Corri tells the story of the Friday the 13th copycat killing in her hometown that nearly ruined Halloween
- We stan Billy Zane
- We discuss tainted candy panics and the lead-crime hypothesis
Got a good Halloween story or epic Halloween plans? Think Corri and Mark are wrong about Michael Myers? Are you friends with Billy Zane? Hit us up on twitter @jackofallgraves! And don’t forget to drop us a review on Apple Podcasts or whever you listen!