You watch enough horror and true crime, you can’t help but start to wonder — could I commit the perfect crime? This week we discuss people who almost got away with murder, and how we’d do the dastardly deed. Hypothetically, of course.
[0:00] Mark talks about the shady Calico organization
[12:10] We talk Taskmaster, Mark dedicates the episode to Canada, and we tease this week’s main topic
[21:40] We discuss the results of our watch-along poll so far and the movies we’ve watched this week.
[37:52] Could we commit the perfect murder? We outline our plans and leave it up to you to decide.
Stuff we referenced:
- Google is super secretive about its anti-aging research. No one knows why. – https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/4/27/15409672/google-calico-secretive-aging-mortality-research
- Google wants to use naked mole rats to find the secret to slow aging – https://www.theverge.com/2016/12/15/13972044/google-alphabet-calico-abbvie-naked-mole-rats-aging-lifespan
- Scents of Normality – https://www.earlofeast.com/blogs/journal/scents-of-normality
- The Queen Of Poisons Strikes In San Francisco – https://www.forbes.com/sites/samlemonick/2017/03/16/the-queen-of-poisons-strikes-in-san-francisco/?sh=6188d7552de1
- Does anyone know of a poison undetectable by autopsy? – https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/66425/does-anyone-know-of-a-poison-that-can-be-ingested-and-is-undetectable-in-autopsy