Click here to listen everywhere!
Nothing says Halloween like good old fashioned ghosts! This week we’re diving into the world of ghost hunting. Is there science to back up the existence of ghosts? Listen and find out!
[0:00] CoRri tells Mark why, if there were a hell, Ed and Lorraine Warren would most certainly be there
[29:43] We discuss how a demon would get into Mark and learn a little more about Welsh Halloween in the ’80s
[46:48] What we watched! (If the discussion of Barbarian sounds choppy, it’s because we spoiled the shit out of it and I had to cut it out. Sorry!)
[65:00] We get into discussing the science of ghosts and ghost hunting
Stuff we referenced:
- Victorian scientists thought they found an explanation for Ghosts
- Why do we see ghosts?
- Paranormal Investigators Who Use Science Reveal What Ghost Hunters Get Wrong
- The science of ghosts
- Ghost Busted: When Science Meets the Supernatural
- The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It’ — Ed and Lorraine Warren’s role in the real case
- Was Amityville Horror based on a true story?
- 10 Times Ed & Lorraine Warren Were Outed as Frauds
- The devil is in the implications for The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It
- War Over ‘The Conjuring’: The Disturbing Claims Behind a Billion-Dollar Franchise
- “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It” is bad in a concerning way
- Let’s Kill Off The Conjuring
- The Ghost Box