Click here to listen everywhere!
We’re coming in hot with a discussion of one of society’s greatest taboos: Inbreeding! Plus, we share some cultural exchange, our watches this week cause us to think some deep thoughts about humanity, and we discuss a few cases of extremely long term kidnapping.
[0:00] CoRri explains the science of human inbreeding… and why it might be less of a problem than we think? Hey, don’t shoot the messenger.
[29:16] We discuss Montell Jordan, pop music, an unusual brotherly Christmas tradition in the Lewis household, a ranking of Russells and other such pressing business
[53:00] What we watched!
[81:13] We talk about a few cases of kidnapping that went on a really long time
Stuff we referenced:
- Why inbreeding really isn’t as bad as you think it is
- Genetics of eye color
- The Science Behind the Damage of Inbreeding
- What are the effects of inbreeding?
- Parole agent central to Jaycee Lee Dugard kidnapping case breaks 13-year silence
- Jaycee Dugard – Crime Museum
- Arrest of kidnap suspect Phillip Garrido hinged on instincts and diligence of two members of UC Berkeley police force