Click here to listen everywhere!
We’re back! We’re taking it easy with a New Year’s ‘sode full of horrendous ways to die in a national park, surprise vomiting, and movie disagreements. Plus, we talk about what it means to us to be scared watching a movie, and what kinds of movies give us those heebie jeebies.
[0:00] CoRri tells Mark about the many deaths of Yellowstone National Park
[19:33] We chat about how 2023 is looking so far. Warning: There will be vomit.
[35:00] What we watched! We have some good discussions of movie disagreements, as is our favorite activity.
[73:54] We talk about what it means to be scared while watching a movie
Stuff we referenced:
- YouTubers who faced charges in Yellowstone, die in Canadian waterfall accident
- Poems, Photos and Dismembered Foot: What Happened to Il Hun Ro in Yellowstone Park?
- A Man Has Been Dissolved in Acid After Trying to ‘Hot Pot’ in Yellowstone National Park
- Man Who Dissolved In Acidic Hot Spring Was Trying To ‘Hot Pot,’ Report Shows
- Has Anyone Died from Falling in a Geyser?
- Yellowstone 2021 visitation statistics
- A Brief History of Deaths in Yellowstone’s Hot Springs