Click here to listen everywhere!
It’s been said that JoAG is like listening in on a conversation at the pub, and friends, that’s what this one is. We were gonna talk about zoonotic diseases, but instead we end up deep into a spiral about great directors who kinda suck now and why that happens. Join us. Eavesdrop. Sidle up to as at the bar and interject your thoughts.
[0:00] CoRri tells Mark about the dangers of the sleep medication Ambien
[24:00] We talk about our March mayhem, reflect on watching Piranha (1978), and discuss the next Marko’s Video Rants. Go submit your pick!
[33:00] We start walking about what we watch and just gooooo
[59:00] A conversation about Darkman spirals into a discussion about aging directors who’ve lost what made them great
Stuff we referenced:
- The Bizarre Side Effects of Taking Ambien – https://www.healthline.com/health/side-effects-of-taking-ambien
- Roseanne’s Ambien story almost makes sense. – https://slate.com/technology/2018/05/roseannes-ambien-story-almost-makes-sense.html
- “I Did What?” Zolpidem and the Courts | Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law – http://jaapl.org/content/39/4/535
- The ‘Ambien Defense’ Has a Long, Dubious History | Time – https://time.com/5295281/ambien-defense-history/
- Two Cases of Zolpidem-Associated Homicide – PMC – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3505131/
- Zolpidem: MedlinePlus Drug Information – https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a693025.html