Click here to listen everywhere!
Totally unrelated to any current events, we’re chatting about some royal tragedies, dumb royal deaths, and an important royalty-related phrase to learn in many languages.
[0:00] CoRri tells Mark the story of Prince John, the Lost Prince of the United Kingdom
[14:22] CoRri’s return from the UK was met with household catastrophe
[28:00] We are TECHNICALLY one of the most successful podcasts on the internet
[31:30] Wheel of justice time! If you want a go at forcing Marko to watch a movie, make sure you do the right thing and sign up for our Ko-fi!
[34:19] It’s also time for SHOUT-OUTS!
[43:53] What we watched! (Robocop 2, C.H.U.D., Quantumania, 2012, Painting Birds with Jim and Nancy Moir, Operation Fortune: Ruse De Guerre, Something in the Dirt, Hypothermia
[66:49] Mark tells CoRri about the deaths of some monarchs
Stuff we referenced:
- The sad mystery of Prince John: “The Lost Prince.”
- Prince John (1905–1919): The British Royal Who Most People Don’t Know Existed
- Prince John, the forgotten son of the House of Windsor
- Prince John
- Cruel Edward VIII letter describes death of ‘animal’ disabled brother as ‘greatest relief imaginable’
- Podcasts: Is the ‘have-a-go’ podcaster era coming to an end?